Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's try this again

So, I told you all before that I'm going on a diet.  Well due some tragic events in my life the past few months, the whole diet things hasn't been working out for me.  So, I will be officially starting Weight Watchers tomorrow night.  Now hopefully this will be a good thing and not a "oh crap! what have a I gotten myself into?" kinda thing.

So, today I went to the doctor to get my blood pressure checked and thankfully I don't need medication for it (it's kinda high for my age group and the doc has been following me for a bit now), however the doctor wants me to watch my sodium intake.  So, now I have a bigger challenge ahead of me besides losing weight, I have to read every friggin label I have in my cupboard to see the sodium content. Oy!

So, I will do my best to keep you all up to date on this.  And also, sorry I haven't blogged in a while.

-ElizaSpring

No comments:

Post a Comment