Pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Egg Poaching Pt. 2

So yesterday I wrote about poaching an egg in a bag.  Today I'll show you how I did it the traditional way (kinda).

 THE THINGS YOU WILL NEED

Eggs, a pot of simmering water (enough water to cover the eggs) & garnish (I used salt & pepper, again)

Crack eggs into individual bowls such as ramekins etc...I put all my eggs into one bowl cause I hate to do dishes.
Next dip the side of the bowl into the simmering pot of water to pour the eggs into the water.

Allow the eggs to cook for 2 -4 mins, the yolks will be runny.  If you want your yolk firmer allow eggs to cook a bit longer.


When your eggs are cooked use a slotted spoon to remove eggs from water.  Garnish and serve!  This way of cooking was also a hit.


And this is how I enjoyed my poached eggs!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment