- BBQ, very important if you wanna cook a hotdog or hamburger
- Propane for the bbq!
- A camp stove is useful
- pots & frying pans
- We finally broke down 2 years ago and bought a coffee maker to use on our camp stove.
- I find making a meal plan is useful (so you don't over spend)
- Grocery list with a budget.
- Flash lights, lanterns, glow sticks or whatever lights up. It can be pretty dark on your way to the bathroom.
- A quality cooler
- Camp chairs
- Something for starting your camp fire
- Cheap, disposable, table cloth for the picnic table
Now, camping isn't for everyone. So if you are a first timer, please don't go out and spend a poop load of money on a tent. You'd be better off looking for a second hand tent (in good shape) and camping equipment. That way if you decide after one summer of camping that you don't like it, then you haven't invested a poop load of money into it.
So, this concludes my camping advice for now. Have a great summer and happy camping.